Electrik Pros > Pro Talk > Project Showcase > Appliance Install – Tankless Water Heater Install in Miami (2022)
Appliance Install – Tankless Water Heater Install in Miami (2022)
February 3, 2023 Electrik Pros Project Showcase
Electricians installed a brand new electrical circuit to support the installation of a new tankless water heater and enabled the installation of a wall mounted television in a living room with large ceilings through the extension of a high voltage circuit to install a new electrical outlet and creation of low voltage circuits to conceal all wiring.
Electrical Project Details
Overview of the electrical project, technicians, and the service area.
- Master Electrician: Jonathan Aguilar
- Lead Electrician: Eduardo Peron
- Customer Type: Residential Electrical
Extend & Create Electrical Circuits
- Extend power from an existing circuit located under TV equipment up to existing TV location and install a duplex receptacle to conceal outlet behind wall mounted television
- Install two low voltage plates behind television and behind television equipment to conceal all wiring behind the television
Install Tankless Water Heater
- Change existing 2 pole 40 amp circuit to a 2 pole 30 amp circuit and add a 30 amp disconnect at the water heater location
- Install 3/4″ electrical conduit from a junction box (J-box) from the water heater location
- Pull electrical wiring to the junction box (J-box) from the electrical panel
Start Your Project Today
Ft. Lauderdale Electricians
Last updated on February 5, 2023 Electrik Pros Project Showcase
Reading your article helped me a lot and I agree with you. But I still have some doubts, can you clarify for me? I’ll keep an eye out for your answers.